“Wizards vs. Finkles”
|Season 3, Episode 23|
July 30, 2010
Harper's parents comes to town to audition for a gig as a train vaudeville act in Romania. Harper is completely embarrassed by them, while Alex is won over by them and agrees to join their act, while Harper gets to be in the annual Russo family photo, as both Alex and Harper take on roles in each other's families that they refused to fill themselves—Alex had objected to being in the family photo, and Harper had objected to joining the vaudeville act. However, Alex learns that being in the act is not all fun and games and soon wants out.
Incantation: Tell some jokes all old and clammy, then make me act all bold and hammy (Ham It Up Spell) • Effect: Gives someone the ability to act bold and tell old corny jokes
- Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
- David Henrie as Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone as Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera as Theresa Russo (absent; credit only)
- David DeLuise as Jerry Russo
- Oddly, throughout the entire series Harper talks about how much her parents argue, but in this episode they had no problems with each other.
- When Alex and Justin are talking outside of the Sub Station, it appears that Zeke has had an accident with a stranger involving his clogs. Many people are seen surrounding the stranger, and Zeke looks like he is apologizing, while holding his clogs.