Welcome to Wizards Wikia! , CoolPikachu!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page.
- A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found.
- For a future episode please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:CoolPikachu/(name), not merely (name).
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- Check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!<
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --☆Tavisource 06:04, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
It's me, from Bulbapedia! If you look carefully, my signature is very similar. I re-modified the spells page with EVERY SINGLE spell on it, (except for the spells that could be done without speaking of course). So what's Spandau Ballet? Justin used it in Saving WizTech Part 1. I know it's a name of a band, but I don't think that is what Justin means...what is it?--☆Tavisource 06:04, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Hello CP, guess who this is!--Kuki Russo 18:56, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
Example: Right now, Helping Hand is on this page: "Episode 214: Helping Hand". But, I think it's supposed to be Episode 216 instead....I'm not sure....214 might be right, but I have no source.--☆Tavisource-Sharp eyes, slick moves 15:39, 8 March 2009 (UTC) ...--☆Coolピカチュウ! 19:47, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
- Lol...fail...the episodes are from Wikipedia...I think...I've seen it there.--☆Tavisource-Sharp eyes, slick moves 03:35, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Is it that hard just to IM me these days. --184.108.40.206 04:28, 22 July 2009 (UTC) (Too lazy to sign in on FireFox)
Hello, I am The avatar, commonly know as just avatar. I saw you wiki could use some help so I thought I met help out. I thought your logo could use some help, so I added wiki to it, if you want me to change it I can.--Avatar Talk 22:11, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- The "Wiki" part really sticks out but yeah thanks for helping since the head is already at school and about to begin it so I may be here less often and need the help since some people here can have poor grammar or just copy/paste off Wikipedia. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 23:14, September 8, 2009 (UTC)