I was thinking after watching The Good, The Bad and the Alex and the whole Wizard Competition and one wizard keeps their powers.
I realised alot of people hated the idea one wizard keeps their power, as well as i do hate its so restricting but at the same time i know why would they do that for multiple reasons.
- Evil Wizards
- Just in case theres a family of multiple Siblings and one of the wizard is evil they could take away their powers, sometimes before the Wizard competition
- Even if theres a evil wizard in which wins, in order to win they have to be great at magic and use it wisely, even after the competition they have to make a commitment to keep magic good.
- The strongest sibling at magic, meaning if they're good at spells, potions and knowledgr of magic are made to be the best.
- Other siblings who lose would be less of a wizard than the one who wins.
- Unfortunately us humans have overpopulated and become 7 billion and we're not doing so great the wizard competition is great for over population
- There are many wizards and many tend to be immortal and powerful, who would want too many of those running around as over population makes problems grow.