|Season 3, Episode 14|
April 30, 2010
Harper has trouble remembering something about Stevie, and under Jerry's advice, Alex jogs her memory using magic. Harper regains her lost memories and notifies Alex that Stevie is a wizard. The new revelations causes Alex and Stevie to become the best of friends and go on magical adventures together, leaving Harper by herself. Harper, upset that she has lost Alex to Stevie, relegates herself to being the third wheel. Meanwhile, Justin and Zeke are appointed to the homecoming committee and try to build their own float.
- Do what you say, say what you mean, one thing leads to another, remember - jogs a person's memory
- Running Gag: The person whom Stevie sends to an unknown place is none other than "Jeremy from Science".
- Jerry said that he had a friend named John Bender, one of the main characters from "The Breakfast Club", and was the third wheel to Ponyboy; Ponyboy Curtis was the main character of "The Outsiders".
- Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
- David Henrie as Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo (absent; credit only)
- Jennifer Stone as Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera as Theresa Russo (absent; credit only)
- David DeLuise as Jerry Russo