|Season 2, Episode 30|
August 21, 2009
“Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (Movie)
Franken Girl (Episode)”
Jerry's younger brother, Kelbo visits before the lesson begins. Kelbo informs Jerry that he, Jerry, and unfortunately Megan have to retake the Wizards Test due to a technicality. If all of them do not take the test, the Russo Family will lose their powers forever including the kids. Alex, Justin, and Max try to convince their aunt Megan Russo, who stopped speaking to her brothers after Jerry gave his powers to Kelbo and not her, to retake the test. They succeed but Alex lies that her brothers were going to apologize to her, so she leaves.
The kids and adults are also compared to each other. Alex to Megan, Kelbo to Max, and Justin to Jerry, and Harper to Theresa. With Megan refusing to forgive her brothers and to retake the test, there seems to be no hope left. Realizing that this Wizard competition is starting to tear her, Justin, and Max apart just like Jerry, Kelbo and Megan, Alex gets the family to stick together and much to their relief the official lets them keep their powers since he has never seen a wizarding family so united. In the end, Justin tells Alex that she is nothing like Megan because she apologized and that's something Megan never learned how to do.
During the credits, Kelbo is calling Megan, just like in Alex in the Middle, but lets Alex do it. She says, "Um, excuse me, is your refrigerator working?" Megan answers by saying "Alex, I know it's you. I can see Kelbo's wand number on my caller ID," stating this as her last appearance.
- Love on the rocks, unpack the box-es — Unpacks boxes.
- Let's go visit our new aunt, take us to Paris, Texas — Brings one to Paris wearing cowboy hats.
- Zooba, zooba, zooba, hey sister, go sister, Paris, Texas — Brings sister to Paris wearing a cowboy hat.
- Selena Gomez: Alex Russo
- David Henrie: Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin: Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone: Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera: Theresa Russo
- David DeLuise: Jerry Russo
- Jeff Garlin as Kelbo Russo
- Dan Benson as Zeke
- Carrie Genzel as Megan Russo
- Jay Brian Winnick as Mr. McFly
- From this episode onwards the Russo kids "teleporting" style is different. They now "flash" in or out with strobe lights instead of the "popping."
- This is the Season 2 finale.
- In this episode, each Russo sibling and Harper is compared to a relative:
- Alex = Megan (Self-centered, artistic, lazy)
- Justin = Jerry (Obsessive, hard-working, honest)
- Max = Kelbo (Wacky, half-baked, dimwitted)
- Harper = Theresa (Not into magic)
- This is the last episode to be broadcast in standard definition