Improvised spells or "Make 'Em Ups" as they're sometimes called, are spells completely made up by the spellcaster. They are first introduced in "Movies".
- We've had enough of all this fear, so hurry up and get us out of here [1.09]
- I'm scared of what might happen next, so take us to the Mondoplex [1.09]
- We are now small and teeny weeny, take us inside to see the genie [1.12]
- We are now small and teeny weeny, we are done visiting the genie [1.12]
- These guinea pigs are small, dumb, and hairy, make them human to find Theresa and Jerry [1.17]
- This guinea pig is a bad dresser, turn him now into my professor [1.17]
- We need electricity, and a lot, give me 1.21 gigawatts [3.01]
- Bring Franken-girl back to alive, you're Alex's BFF, and that's no jive [3.01]
- Alex doesn't think cheerleading's cool, make Franken-girl a cheerleading fool [3.01]
- Stop all the racket, I'll wear a jacket [1.05]
- Although I like such tasty snacks, I'd rather have my brother Max [1.09]
- I'm old enough to hang with actress/model/spokeswoman Ruby Donahue, so get me into Night of the Halloween Sorority Party Disaster 2 [1.09]
- Satisfy my empty belly, make me a peanut butter and jelly [1.09]
- Let's go visit our new aunt, take us to Paris, Texas
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.