Kelbo is a fun-loving guy who uses his magic to enjoy himself and do practically everything Jerry tells his kids not to do. However, when it comes to using his powers in a serious situation Kelbo is somewhat lacking due to his inexperience and lack of ability to focus. In fact, it's apparent that he was actually the worst wizard out of Jerry, Megan and himself. However, Jerry chose to let him keep the power because, for as bad as he is at magic, Kelbo lacks any non magical skills, meaning his life would have been far worse off without them, as compared to his brother who set up his own business and his sister who is a talented painter.
Please edit this if you know it
- It is shown that in Retest that Kelbo and Max are very alike, as they are both forgetful, irresponsible and very careless.
- As the relative-counterpart to Max, it is possible that Kelbo is the youngest of his three siblings as well.
- He sometimes uses his wizard powers to go fishing for llamas.
- He wants to be in the city of Atlantis when he was going to lose his powers in Retest.
- His wand resembles a typical magician's wand; the main part of the shaft is made of dark brown wood, while the two ends are made of lighter wood. It is snapped almost in half in the middle, and often folds in on itself, a sign that he is sloppy.
- At the end of every episode he appears in, he makes a prank call on his wand.
- He hates cinnamon.
- Even though Kelbo appears to have no grudges against Jerry or Megan, Jerry states in the series finale that the reason Kelbo doesn't come around any more than twice a year at most was because he has a sense of resentment to Jerry because Kelbo, Jerry, and Megan let their wizard competition come between them.
- He won the Indianapolis 500 auto race in the year 2090