|Season 3, Episode 11|
March 19, 2010
Justin is running for president aganist Zeke and they promise to vote for each other. Meanwhile, Alex runs for Speaker of the Assembly for her own personal reasons. Alex gets detention on a Saturday where Justin, Jerry, Max, and Harper are going to Coney Island where Alex was banned from for bad things. However, Mr. Larritate comes to get Justin for detention. He assumes that Justin trashed his office with "Vote for Justin" posters. Alex then gets Harper to help her proves Justin's innocent but the posters will not say anything expect "She promised to vote for me." It is later revealed that Stevie was the one who pulled the prank. As a result of that, she gets detention for 3 Saturdays.
- Posters, Posters on the wall, now it's time to tell us all — Make posters able to talk.
- Posters, Posters that didn't squeal at all, zip it up, stay on this wall — Stop the posters from talking.
- Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
- David Henrie as Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone as Harper Finkle
- David DeLuise as Jerry Russo
- It would be illegal to give students detention on a weekend day.
- After Mr. Laritate put on that sticker on Alex's hand, it's there the first shot of it, but in the next shot of Alex frozen, it's not there.