|Season 3, Episode 12|
March 19, 2010
Justin is running for president against Zeke and they promise to vote for each other. Meanwhile, Alex runs for Speaker of the Assembly for her own personal reasons. Alex gets detention on a Saturday when Jerry, Max, and Harper are going to Coney Island where Alex was banned from for bad things. However, Mr. Laritate comes to get Justin for detention. He assumes that Justin vandalized his office with "Vote for Justin" posters. Alex then gets Harper to help her prove Justin's innocent but the posters will not say anything expect "She promised to vote for me." It is later revealed that Stevie was the one who pulled the prank. As a result of that, she gets detention for three Saturdays.
- Posters, Posters on the wall, now it's time to tell us all — Make posters able to talk.
- Posters, Posters that didn't squeal at all, zip it up, stay on this wall — Stop the posters from talking.
- Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
- David Henrie as Justin Russo
- Jake T. Austin as Max Russo
- Jennifer Stone as Harper Finkle
- Maria Canals Barrera as Theresa Russo
- David DeLuise as Jerry Russo
- Dan Benson as Zeke Beakerman
- Bill Chott as Mr. Laritate
- Hayley Kiyoko as Stevie Nichols
- Grant Alan as Eddie
- After Mr. Laritate put on that sticker on Alex's hand, it's there the first shot of it, but in the next shot of Alex frozen, it's on Mr. Laritate's chest.