|Season 3, Episode 22|
July 16, 2010
Mary Lou Belli
When Justin is about to graduate, Alex tells Justin that she made a duplicate Justin and sent him to the college four years ago. But the college Justin does not care about studying or about life. Soon Alex recombines them together but the original Justin mind doesn't exist, leaving Alex to fix the problem. Meanwhile, Jerry and Theresa try to be better parents.
Justin is graduating from high school, and as graduation gift Alex reveals that she duplicated Justin and sent him off to college so Justin wouldn't have to go. At first Justin is angry, but then he begins warming up to the idea. But when the Duplication comes back to Waverly place so Alex can merge the two together, he is revealed to be laid back hippie who has no sense of responsibility. After Alex merges the two Justins together, Justin doesn't only get the Duplicates knowledge but his personality as well. And to make matters worse this New Justin plans on ruining the Old Justin's valedictorian speech in an effort to get back at the Old Justin. Alex magically takes all the Duplicates knowledge away from Justin, but this gives him the personality of a 7 year old. Justin then tries to do his speech but makes an idiot of himself, forcing Alex to take over and force him off the stage. At the end of the episode, Alex manages to fix everything, even managing to give Justin the college Justin's knowledge without the new personality, but Justin says that this is only because he knew all the stuff New Justin knew anyway.
- Two of him are twice as fun, turn these Justins back to one - Turns two Justins into one.
- Brains, brains go away, back before the college day - Takes away knowledge.
- Retrievum Cerebrum- Takes one back to the original mind setting.
- Link Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3i0SYpwIU&feature=channel <- Contains No Spell
- Link Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFKUipSyOMQ&feature=channel <- Contains Spell
- Link Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLeg8YIm3Dc <- Contains Spell